2023 VW Jetta GLI
Now, here’s a look at the GLI version of the Jetta, a compact sedan with plenty of helpful features and gizmos. You won’t mind driving this one around Staten Island or on a long road trip. Here’s all you need to know about the 2023 edition of the VW Jetta GLI.
- Slick Handling & Performance
- VW streamlined the Jetta GLI into a single trim, the Autobahn, whereas it previously had an S class like other models. The MSRP is $32,680 and well worth it if you want a stronger engine than the regular Jetta. The Jetta GLI has a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine, capable of 258 horsepower, contrasted with the standard Jetta’s 158-horsepower engine. Critics give this model plenty of praise for being easy to drive, with strong steering and responsive brakes. This would make a safe, comfortable, reliable, and enjoyable vehicle for newer drivers especially.
- Interior Technology
- Its basic interior scheme is about the same as the standard Jetta along with some flashy red trim to give the GLI version a more distinct style. Besides the appearance, this sedan has plenty of tech gadgets to enjoy, including a 10.3-inch digital cluster gauge, heated and ventilated front seats, and a terrific panoramic roof. You also get an 8-inch infotainment screen and a 400-watt Beats Audio eight-speaker stereo system. Like other VW sedans, it has lots of trunk space compared to its competition.
- Reliable Fuel Economy
- For a sporty car, you don’t lose much in terms of fuel economy. This model’s six-speed transmission achieves a solid 37 mpg on the highway, and 26 mpg for city driving. The optional seven-speed upgrade gets 36 mpg on the highway and 26 mpg in the city.
- Safety Features
- This one has all the important safety features you’d expect from any Volkswagen car or SUV. The standard package includes adaptive cruise control, stop-and-go technology, automatic high beams, forward-collision warning, automated emergency brakes, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, and lane-keeping assist.
Hopefully, this compels you to visit us and give the Jetta GLI a try.
Island Volkswagen is home to a tremendous assortment of new and used VW models, including both Jetta styles, and other favorites like the Tiguan, Taos, and Arteon. You can find one of our helpful representatives ready to assist you as early as 9 a.m. every Monday through Saturday. Feel free to contact us with questions or to learn more about the 2023 Jetta GLI by calling 646-876-9260.